Operations can be used to act on the data retrieved by the services. Composing services and operations together, the number of automations you can create is limitless.
- Can be used to take different branches of the workflow
- Can be used to filter elements of a list
- Iterators let you traverse lists and for each element permits to define a series of actions
- The operations that can be found here act on lists and can be used to get for example: the first of last element of the list, to count how many elements have the list and other operations
- Math operation
- Can be use to do standard mathematical operations on the input data.